Whistleblower scheme at CBS
You can report infringements of Union acts, serious breaches of the law and other serious offences or suspicion thereof, which you came into possession of in the context of your work-related activities. You can choose to be anonymous.
The whistleblower scheme protects the identity of the whistleblower and ensures that the whistleblowere is not a subject to retaliation.
The whistleblower scheme is a voluntary alternative to the usual means of communication.
Which issues can you report?
You can report information on breaches of Union law in the following areas:
- Public procurement
- Financial services
- Products and markets
- Prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing
- Product safety and compliance
- Transport safety
- Protection of the environment
- Radiation protection and nuclear safety
- Food and feed safety
- Animal health and animal welfare
- Public health
- Consumer protection
- Protection of privacy and personal data and the security of network and information systems
- Infringements that harm the EU's financial interests
- Infringements related to the internal market, including breaches of EU competition and state aid rules
You can report serious breaches of the law and other serious offences such as:
- Financial crimes
- Violation of occupational safety
- Violence, gross harassment and sexual harassment
- Violation of applicable laws, regulations and other rules applicable to CBS' activities
Who can report?
The whistleblower scheme can be used by people, who have a work affiliation with CBS:
- Employees – present, future and former
- Members of the Executive Board and the Board of Directors
Students cannot use the whistleblower scheme as CBS, as CBS cannot offer them the same protection as people with a work affiliation with CBS.
How to report through the scheme
Please, read the guidelines before reporting:
- Read about who can report, what you can report and how the reports are handled: Guidelines for the use of the whistleblower scheme
In addition to reporting to the internal whistleblower scheme at CBS, you have the opportunity to report to the Danish Data Protection Agency's independent external whistleblower scheme via https://whistleblower.dk/indberet.
Questions regarding the whistleblower scheme?
In case you have any questions regarding the whistleblower scheme, please contact CBS Legal on firstname.lastname@example.org.