Whistleblower scheme at CBS
Which issues can you report?
You can report infringements and serious offences such as:
- Financial crimes
- Violation of occupational safety
- Environmental pollution
- Sexual harassment and violence
- Violation of applicable laws, regulations and other rules applicable to CBS' activities
Who can you report?
You can only report person affiliated with CBS – however, not students.
This can be:
- Members of the Executive Board and the Board of Directors
How to report through the scheme
Please, read the guidelines before reporting:
- The Procedure for reporting
Description of Procedure (PDF)
- Who and what to report on
Guidelines for the Use of the Whistleblower Scheme (PDF)
- How we process your personal information
Questions regarding the whistleblower scheme?
In case you have any questions regarding the whistleblower scheme, please contact CBS Legal on firstname.lastname@example.org.