About CBS

Nordic Citizens

On this site you can find specified information about residence in Denmark for Nordic citizens.

Citizens of Finland, Iceland, Norway, and Sweden are free to enter, reside, study and work in Denmark. You only have to bring proof of identification i.e. passport, driving licence or other formal documentation of identification.

If you plan to stay in Denmark for more than 6 months, you must apply for a Danish Civil Registration Number (CPR number). We recommend you apply for CPR in you plan to stay in Denmark for more than 3 months. Read more about CPR registration.

The page was last edited by: HR // 05/25/2023

HR International Support

HR International Support

HR Services
Copenhagen Business School
Solbjerg Plads 3
2000 Frederiksberg

Email: i-staff.hr@cbs.dk