Art at CBS
CBS Art Strategy
Mission and Vision
For many years, art has been of great significance to CBS. Both through an extensive art collection with many contemporary artworks integrated in the buildings, but also as an inspirational subject for CBS’ research and educational programmes art has played an increasingly important role for the university. In this strategy ART is definied inclusively and in a broader context and includes visual arts, music, design, architecture and performing arts.
With its revision of CBS' Business in Society strategy the framework for CBS’ future development has been laid out. CBS' main transformational initiatives include Entrepreneurship and Innovation, CBS’ Pro- gramme portofolio and Collaboration with business and society. The aim of this art strategy is to connect to these CBS’ strate- gies and integrate the art initiatives at the university at large.
Art at CBS is closely related to CBS’ research and educational programmes and plays an important role both for CBS’ students and employees. This strategy provides an overview about the importance of art for the different activities at CBS and gives an inspirational catalogue over possible future activities at the university.
Read more in our strategy...
CBS' Arts Committee assists the president of CBS in relation to all art related tasks and initiatives.
Members of the CBS Arts Committee are:
- Per Holten-Anders (chairman)
- Christoffer Faurschou (CBS Art student organization)
- Jesper Bjørn (CBS Art Club, staff association)
- Finn Junge-Jensen (Former President of CBS)
- Jesper Bjørn (CBS Art Club, staff association
- Maria Hansen Møller (CBS Estates Management (EDA))
- Philipp Alexander Ostrowicz (Senior Research Adviser, CBS)
- Pierre Guillet de Monthoux (Professor CBS/SSE)
- René Steffensen (CBS Campus Director)
- Trine Bille (Professor, CBS)
To contact CBS Arts Committee please send a mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org