Art at CBS
CBS Art Strategy
Mission and Vision
For many years, art has been of great significance to CBS. Both through an extensive art collection with many contemporary artworks integrated in the buildings, but also as an inspirational subject for CBS’ research and educational programmes art has played an increasingly important role for the university. In this strategy ART is definied inclusively and in a broader context and includes visual arts, music, design, architecture and performing arts.
Art at CBS is closely related to CBS’ research and educational programmes and plays an important role both for CBS’ students and employees. The aim of CBS' art strategy is to connect to CBS’ strategies and integrate the art initiatives at the university at large. The strategy provides an overview about the importance of art for the different activities at CBS and gives an inspirational catalogue over possible future activities at the university.
All institutional activities related to art are coordinated by CBS' Arts Committee.
Members of the CBS Arts Committee are:
- Gregor Halff (Dean of Education, chairman)
- Christoffer Faurschou (CBS Art student organization, alumnus)
- Finn Junge-Jensen (Former President of CBS)
- Helena Sokol (CBS Art student organization)
- Jesper Bjørn (CBS Art Club, staff association)
- Maria Hansen Møller (CBS Estates Management - EDA)
- Philipp Alexander Ostrowicz (Senior Research Adviser, CBS)
- Pierre Guillet de Monthoux (Professor CBS/SSE)
- René Steffensen (CBS Campus Director)
- Trine Bille (Professor, CBS)
To contact CBS Arts Committee please send a mail to: email@example.com