|CONTACT||ADDRESS||HEAD OF DEPARTMENT|
The IT-Department supports CBS's activities in research and teaching as well as CBS operations. The IT-Department is divided into Development, Operation, Project Management Office, Support and Enterprise Architecture
Operations supports CBS by:
- carrying out maintenance, operation and control of CBS's IT infrastructure components: network, security, mail, document storage and basic software installation.
- carrying out operation and maintenance of administrative business systems for CBS's management, staff and students.
- providing IT facilities and support for CBS's staff members, students and external teachers.
Development supports CBS by:
- developing IT solutions and administrative business systems for CBS's management, staff and students.
- developing, maintaining and operating systems for joint usage between universities in Denmark.
- participating in coaching on project management, development of project management and implementation of projects at CBS.
The IT Support supports CBS by:
- helping students and staff by solving IT-related problems. Staff can read more about the IT Support and find their contact information on CBSShare CBS students can contact the IT Support at +45 38153715 or my.cbs.dk.
- providing staff with the opportunity to report problems regarding PC's, e-mail, calendar, administrative systems and networks.
Project Management Office supports CBS by:
- unifying information and knowledge and being a knowledge centre for administrative projects and project management at CBS. Projects own, administer and develop CBS' common project management method and model and supports the strengthening of project culture and competence development across CBS. Projects also manages project and programmes at CBS and assists the Portfolio Management.
Enterprise Architecture supports CBS by:
- creating a framework and setting a direction for IT support at CBS, thus optimising CBS' overall use of information technology
- working systemically with "People, Processes and Technology", thus creating coherent solutions
- helping to scope projects and tasks and providing consultancy during the process
- providing architecture reviews of solutions