Meet CBS Career Partners
CBS Career Partnership
A successful partnership is defined as being mutually beneficial. CBS wishes to create value by offering relevant opportunities to the CBS Career Partner Network and shaping the talents of tomorrow. This is done through conceptualised and customised activities meeting the needs of the Career Partners.
Our aim is to connect the Career Partners with CBS’ broad portfolio of education to strengthen our students’ career readiness. Our primary objective is to create value for our students, the business community, public organisations and CBS.
A Career Partnership is for relevant organisations who wish to establish close relations with CBS and have a desire to support our students’ career readiness. Career partners become part of CBS Partnership Network and will be assigned a contact person, who will be the link to relevant stakeholders across CBS, while at the same time serving as a proactive advisor for new possible ways of meeting and developing students.
In addition, we offer our Career Partners a number of exclusive employer branding services:
We offer our Career Partners exclusive employer branding services including:
- early stall booking for Career Fair
- participation in CBS Consulting Event and CBS Graduate Event
- promotion of career activities in our career newsletter to students
- having a stall on campus and meet students for casual chats during the day
- professional company event at the Career Partner or on CBS campus
- have their logo visible to students and guests that visit CBS' six campuses on a daily basis
We look forward to transform society with your organisation.
Contact us at email@example.com.
Meet our CBS Career Partner Network
Today, we work with 45 organisations with the purpose of strengthening the students' career readiness and competences:
- A.P. Møller-Mærsk
- Abacus Medicine
- Bain & Company
- Boston Consulting Group
- CA A-kasse
- Chr. Hansen
- Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners
- COPENHAGEN MERCHANTS GROUP
- Danske Bank
- EQT Partners
- FIH PARTNERS
- GN / Jabra
- Københavns Lufthavne
- McKinsey & Company
- North Consulting
- Novo Nordisk
- PA Consulting Group
- PFA Pension
- Pleo Technologies
- Simon-Kucher & Partners