||HEAD OF DEPARTMENT
Office hours for enquiries in person:
Monday to Friday from 9 am to 3 pm
Due to covid-19 Legal is closed for enquiries in person. Legal can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org and all meetings/guidance will take place virtually.
Solbjerg Plads 3
B. 3. floor
Mette Kuhlen Gullach
• Legal case administration/preparation for the President, deans, and university director.
• Advice on intellectual property rights, including copyright in particular.
• Quality assurance of contracts, including research contracts, collaborative agreements in general, exchange agreements, confidentiality agreements, (NDAs), PhD contracts, master thesis contracts, MoU, etc.
• Advice to departments and other units in connection with formation of agreements.
• Advice to decision-makers and units in relation to general legal issues.
• Third party access to documents.
• Handling of exam complaints.
• Handling of violations of the code of conduct.
• Assistance to appeals boards.
• Approval of programme regulations.
• Special knowledge of the programme area.
• Accumulation, embedding and dissemination of knowledge.
• Development of strategies, rules and guidelines, and procedures for legal/administrative tasks.