|CONTACT||ADDRESS||HEAD OF DEPARTMENT|
Tel.: +45 3815 3715
Tel.: +45 3815 3534
The IT-Department supports CBS's activities in research and teaching as well as CBS operations. The IT-Department is divided into Development, Operation, Project Management Office, Support and Enterprise Architecture
Operations supports CBS by:
- carrying out maintenance, operation and control of CBS's IT infrastructure components: network, security, mail, document storage and basic software installation.
- carrying out operation and maintenance of administrative business systems for CBS's management, staff and students.
- providing IT facilities and support for CBS's staff members, students and external teachers.
Development supports CBS by:
- developing IT solutions and administrative business systems for CBS's management, staff and students.
- developing, maintaining and operating systems for joint usage between universities in Denmark.
- participating in coaching on project management, development of project management and implementation of projects at CBS.
Support is divided into a structure, which is aimed at supporting students, faculty and administrative staff at CBS.
Enterprise Architecture supports CBS by:
- creating a framework and setting a direction for IT support at CBS, thus optimising CBS' overall use of information technology
- working systemically with "People, Processes and Technology", thus creating coherent solutions
- helping to scope projects and tasks and providing consultancy during the process
- providing architecture reviews of solutions