Projects and activities
- Meeting of The BHRights Initiative (for members of the Initiative), 26 November 2019, Geneva. Further information: Karin Buhmann, email@example.com.
- Research Workshop on Business and Human Rights Jointly organized by the BHRights Initiative, IABS and the ESIL Interest Group on Business and Human Rights, 23 - 24 November 2019, in Geneva, just before the 2019 UN Forum. Read the Call for Abstracts here: CfA Business Human Rights workshop_November 2019 Geneva_deadline extended to 31 July
- Mykolas Romeris University (Vilnius, Lithuania) with the support of the Lithuanian Ministry of Foreign Affairs is organizing an international conference on human rights and business issues on 23 May 2019. Read the invitation here: Updated invitation to MRU conference on 23 May.The registration deadline has been extended to 5 May.
- Seminar at CBS on 5-7 December 2018:Towards a research agenda for socially responsible green transitions: Meaningful stakeholder engagement, public participation and impact assessment of natural resource exploration and exploitation - comparing Arctic and Global South experiences and identifying synergies for future research. Read the Seminar programme
- PhD course in Natural Resources and Human Rights, 10-14 December 2018 at CBS. Deadline for registration: 5 September 2018.
- Global Business and Human Rights research workshop, Geneva, 29 November 2018. See the Call for abstracts - Business and Human Rights research workshop UN Forum 2018.
- 2nd Business and Human Rights Young Researchers Summit St. Gallen, Switzerland: April 6 – 7, 2017. Call for Abstracts/Papers.pdf
- Sports, Business and Human Rights - Invitation to the Thorolf Rafto Challenge 2016
- Interest Group on Business and Human Rights, under the European Business Ethics Network (EBEN). For information, please contact Professor Björn Fasterling, EDHEC Business School
- International Conference on Business & Human Rights: Implications for Management, Knowledge Needs and Teaching. 18-19 May 2016 at Copenhagen Business School
- Session at the 2015 UN Forum on Business and Human Rights co-convened by The BHRight Initiative, Cooperation through Education, Research & Dialogue - The Role of Academic Institutions as Multipliers of the Global BHR Agenda. Concept note (PDF)
- Abis Knowledge into Action Forum workshop, 28-29 April 2015, Brussels – presentation and session on Business & Human Rights
The page was last edited by: Department of Management, Society and Communication // 11/14/2019