Projects and activities
- PhD course in Natural Resources and Human Rights, 10-14 December 2018 at CBS. Deadline for registration: 5 September 2018.
Call for Abstracts/Papers.pdf 2nd Business and Human Rights Young Researchers Summit St. Gallen, Switzerland: April 6 – 7, 2017
Invitation to the Thorolf Rafto Challenge 2016 - Sports, Business and Human Rights.
- Interest Group on Business and Human Rights, under the European Business Ethics Network (EBEN). For information, please contact Professor Björn Fasterling, EDHEC Business School
- International Conference on Business & Human Rights: Implications for Management, Knowledge Needs and Teaching. 18-19 May 2016 at Copenhagen Business School
- Session at the 2015 UN Forum on Business and Human Rights co-convened by The BHRight Initiative, Cooperation through Education, Research & Dialogue - The Role of Academic Institutions as Multipliers of the Global BHR Agenda. Concept note (PDF)
- Abis Knowledge into Action Forum workshop, 28-29 April 2015, Brussels – presentation and session on Business & Human Rights
The page was last edited by: Department of Management, Society and Communication // 06/19/2018