Department of Management, Society and Communication
MSC has a track record as an engaged and innovative contributor to developing and delivering CBS’ portfolio of degree programmes. A dedicated and experienced corps of external teachers play a key role supporting us in our efforts to provide high quality education that combines theoretical rigour, relevance, and critical reflection. Drawing on their professional experience in the private and public sectors, our external teachers bring valuable insights into the classroom, enriching scholarly debates with perspectives from practice.
MSC is a significant supplier of research based teaching to a broad portfolio of programmes, which includes undergraduate, graduate and doctoral teaching and supervision as well as executive education in the fields of
- (Responsible) Management/Leadership/Governance
- Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability
- Business and Development (with an emphasis on the emerging/growth economies context dimension as well as(social) entrepreneurship & innovation)
- Organisational Communication (Corporate Communication, Strategic Communication, Leadership Communication, Marketing Communication) and Media Studies
- Language, Culture and Learning
MSC faculty currently provide programme directorship for, as well as teach in, the following undergraduate degree programmes:
- BSc in Business Adminstration and Organisational Communication (webpage in Danish)
- BSc in Business, Language and Culture
- BSc in Business Administration and Digital Management
- Bsc in Market Dynamics and Cultural Analysis (webpage in Danish)
and the following graduate degree programmes:
- MA in International Business Communication with two concentrations:
- MSc in Business Administration and Organisational Communication (webpage in Danish) with four profiles:
- Leadership, Organisation, Communicaton
- Public Relations and Marketing Communication
- Corporate Responsibility, Governance and Communicaton
- Digitial Media, Organisation and Communication
- MSc in Business, Language and Culture with two concentrations:
MSC faculty members also contribute substantially to many other CBS degree programmes, including the MSc in Economics and Business Administration (including the concentration Strategy, Organisation and Leadership; the Minor in Sustainable Business); BSc and MSc in International Business and Politics; the BSc International Business in Asia;); BSc in European Business; BSc in Business Administration and project Management; the MSc in Business Administration and Psychology; the BSc in Business Administration and Mathematics; CEMS; EMBA, MPG/MPA, Ex.Ed and Learning & Teaching; International Summer University Programme.
At MSC it is important for us to take good care of our external teachers and make you feel at home at the department. We do our best to answer your questions and help you find your way in the complex CBS organisation.
We hope you will find the information on these pages helpful.