Department of Accounting
My interests include most subjects in management and cost accounting. My prime area of
interest is measurements for evaluation of performance - financial as well as non financial. This
includes most areas within cost accounting and management control. I take interest in for profit
as well as non profit organizations.
- Management accountingCost systems
- Application and use of management and cost accounting
- Management control
- Cost and Management Accounting, MSc
- Management Accounting, Bachelor
- Management Control Systems, Bachelor and Diploma
I supervise projects at all levels of our teaching portfolio: bachelor projects, diploma
projects and master theses.
- J.Larsen og U.S. Skjoldborg: “Comparing systems for costing hospital treatments. The case of stable angina pectoris”, Health Policy, vol. 67 (2004), pp. 293-307
In: Public Sector Reform and Performance Management in Developed Economies: Outcomes-based Approaches in Practice. . ed. /Zahirul Hoque. New York : Routledge 2021, p. 152-176 (Routledge Studies in Management, Organizations and Society)
Frederiksberg : Institut for Regnskab. Copenhagen Business School 2019, 55 p.
Frederiksberg : Institut for Regnskab. Copenhagen Business School 2019, 4 p.
3.ed.København : Djøf Forlag 2017, 138 p.
2.ed.København : Djøf Forlag 2015, 124 p.
København : Djøf Forlag 2011, 106 p.
No outside activities to report