Contact - graduate

If you have questions about our programmes, admission or student life at CBS, you are welcome to contact us.

Student Guidance Services

If you have questions about one or more programmes, or if you need help choosing the right programme for you, you can contact a student guidance counsellor.

Contact a student guidance counsellor
You can contact a student guidance counsellor by calling us. If you need it, we will be happy to book a guidance session for you.

Call Student Guidance Services

  • Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 10:00 - 13:00
  • Phone: 3815 2714


Admission and application

Find information about admission

If you have questions about entry requirements, the application, or anything else regarding admission, you are welcome to contact Graduate Admission or Student Hub.

Contact - admission

Contact Graduate Admission

We can give you feedback and answer questions about your specific application.


  • "My Application" in the subject field
  • Your full name and application ID in the email if you have an application

We can hereby help you more efficiently.

We will get back to you within 14 days.

Call a student guidance counsellor in the Student Hub


We can guide you and help you with general questions about admission and application.



+45 3815 2710


Opening hours:
Monday - Thursday: 10:00 - 15:00 CET.


Please note: We cannot process your application through telephone. But we can help you with questions.


SU - Student Grant

Read much more about SU on > Student life > SU > Apply for SU – Danish citizen (CBS-login required) or

If you are a foreign citizen, you can read more about the certain conditions and the special application process, you need to follow before you can receive any SU on > Student life > SU > Apply for SU – foreign citizen (CBS-login required) or

Contact SU
You can apply, check, change and see your status on: minSU

If you are a CBS student, you can find the contact information for the SU Guidance on

If you are a student at another university you can find the contact information for the SU Guidance at your university on


Support for students with functional disabilities

If you have physical, neurological, or psychological disability, you can apply for support and aids, in order for you to complete a programme on equal terms as other students. The support is called Special Educational Support (SPS) and Specialpædagogisk Støtte (SPS) in Danish.

Contact the special educational support guidance counselling
The SPS guidance counsellors at CBS can help you with guidance and information about your options if you are studying with a disability. Send an email to:


Former CBS student?

Are you are former CBS students, you can find information about documentation and confirmations under Former CBS students


You should also see:

The page was last edited by: Web editor - Student Communications // 01/24/2023