Photo: Bjarke MacCarthy
As before, CBS have received far more applications than we have study places available. For this reason, we have had to reject many applicants.
If you have been rejected, it is probably because:
- there are more qualified applicants than available study places
- you do not meet the specific entry requirements for the particular study programme
- you have not submitted adequate documentation in time
You can read more about the reasons for rejection and what you can do next on cbs.dk under Graduate > Admission > After you applied
NO VACANT PLACES
Unfortunately, you cannot apply for admission to any vacant study places this year. We do not have any places available, for which reason we do not offer a late application round in August. It is not possible to switch to another programme either.
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR ANSWER TO YOUR APPLICATION?
If you have any questions regarding our answer to your application, please send an email to CBS Admissions on email@example.com.
In the subject line, write: ”My Application” + your application ID.
We will get back to you as soon as possible, but we do receive many questions within a very short period of time, so we kindly ask you to be patient.
You are also welcome to call us:
- Phone +45 3815 2764
- Thursday 10 June and Friday 11 June at 9.30-15.30.
Please note, that we are only able to comment on your specific application or make decisions if you write an E-mail to CBS Admission via firstname.lastname@example.org
It is frustrating to be rejected and not get in to the programme you applied for. If you have a plan B, it might help you see other possibilities.
Consider whether you want to:
- apply to another university this year: Check the websites of other universities to see if they have a late application round
- apply to CBS again next year: We recommend that you review your application and learn more about why you did not get in the first time and then assess your chances of getting in next year. Read more at Improving your chances. You are also welcome to send us an email and ask why you were not admitted. However, in many cases it is difficult to give an exact answer, as your application is benchmarked against the other applications, and it is impossible to predict how the applications will look next year.