Credit Transfer Students
This applies to you if you are a full-time student at another Danish educational institution and want to take courses as a so-called credit transfer student at CBS Summer University.
Requirements for credit transfer students
To apply for CBS Summer University as a credit transfer student, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be a full-time student at another Danish educational institution.
- You must be an EU/EEA/Swiss citizen or have a permanent residence permit for Denmark
- You must have a pre-approval of credit transfer from your own educational institution. Read more about pre-approval below under Documentation
- You fulfil the prerequisites for the courses you want to apply for. Please see Course preparation
If you do not fulfil the requirements, you must apply in another student category. See Student categories.
There are no tuition fees for credit transfer students as as long as you upload a pre-approval of credit transfer from your own educational institution before the application deadline.
How to apply
You apply in the online application flow MoveON.
Make sure that you read and fill in all the required information carefully.
You can find guides on how to log in and fill in an application on Guides to the application flow
Preparing your application
You will need to fill in the following information:
- your personal data
- your student category: credit transfer student
- Select the course(s) that have been pre-approved by your home university.
You will also need to upload the following documentation by the application deadline:
- a copy of your current grade transcript in English, Danish, Swedish or Norwegian. A print out from the university system is acceptable but it must include your name, the university and your grades. If your transcript is not in one of the stated languages, you must upload either an authorized translation or a translation signed by your home university (both stamp and signature). Transcripts in other languages will not be assessed as part of your application.
- Pre-approval of credit transfer in Danish or English from your Danish educational institution. The pre-approval must be an official document that states that the specific courses you apply for can be credit transferred to your current studies. The pre-approval must not be dated earlier than December 2023. Please note: an application for pre-approval is not sufficient.
- a copy of valid passport: the photo page and residence permit stickers, if applicable or EU/national identity card stating your citizenship. The documentation must be valid until the end of the application round as a minimum. Please note that a driver’s license is not accepted.
If you cannot meet the documentation deadline
All documentation including your pre-approval of credit transfer must be uploaded to your application by the application deadline, otherwise your application will be rejected.