Winter Application Round: MSc in Business Administration and Digital Business
The MSc in Business Administration and Digital Business winter admission round 2023/2024 is now open. If accepted, you are enrolled at the programme starting 1 February 2024. You can also apply for the Corporate part-time master programme in the Winter Application Round.
|Application round opens||Deadline for applying||You receive an answer||Deadline for confirming place of study||Deadline for documenting the conditions to your acceptance||Study start|
|1 October||15 October 23:59 CEST||10 December at the latest||No later than 5 days after you have received the offer||31 January||1 February
Special deadlines for non-EU/EEA applicants
Deadline for paying application fee via the payment platform (or documenting that you are exempt from paying the application fee): 15 October 23:59 CET
Deadline for scholarship application: 15 October 23:59 CEST
You receive an answer for your scholarship application: 10 December at the latest
Deadline for confirming place of study and scholarship (if you are given a scholarship): No later than 5 days after you have received the offer
Deadline for paying the tuition fee for the first semester (or documenting that you are exempt from paying the tuition fee): 17 December
NB: the minimum processing time for student residence permit applications is 8 weeks, so there are no guarantees that your student residence permit will be finalized before study start.
How to apply
You apply via the Application Portal, CBS' electronic graduate admission system.
Submit your application before 15 October 23:59 CEST
Documentation: You should always, as a minimum, upload the following:
1. Your bachelor diploma, including all the courses and grades. If you have not finished your bachelor degree yet, you must upload an updated grade transcript.
2. Personal stament (max. 2 A4 pages).
3. Documentation for English A (read more under English level A)
You will receive the answer to your application in the Application Portal by 10 December at the latest.
If you are offered a place of study, you must confirm it in the Application Portal no later than 5 days after you have received the offer .
* All the information on this page applies strictly to the winter admission round 2023/2024.
* You cannot apply for any other programmes or concentrations than the MMSc in Business Administration and Digital Business in the winter admission round.
* The programme MSc in Business Administration and Information Systems has different entry requirements and selection criteria.
* The general rules for graduate admission at CBS also apply to the winter admission round for Digital Business . You can read more about them at cbs.dk/graduateadmission.