Department of Accounting
The department’s courses cover its academic disciplines:
The Department of Accounting hosts and teaches a number of courses at the following programmes:BSc in Business Administration
- BSc in Business Administration and Commercial Law
- BSc in Business Administration and Management Science
- BSc in International Business
- Elective Courses at BSc
- MSc in Business Administration Economics and Auditing
- MSc Finance and Accounting
- Elective Courses at MSc
- Diploma in Financial and Management Accounting.
In addition, the department is in charge of teaching at a number of other CBS study programmes:
- Master in Tax
- Summer school.