Questions about CBS Summer University?
CBS Summer University Team, The International Office
Finsensvej 6D, 1.
Question about qualifying for graduate programmes?
- See all graduate programmes at CBS
- Read all about graduate admission
- Find contact information to student guidance counsellors and graduate admission
Already a student at CBS?
Find out all about taking your electives at Summer University at my.cbs.dk
If you have questions about registration, withdrawal and rules, you are welcome to contact Student Hub
If you have questions about your study programme and choosing electives, you are welcome to contact the student guidance counsellors for your programme.
Need help with CBS login?
How you get your login
- If you are a first time student at CBS, you will receive an email with your username and password in the beginning of May.
- If you are currently enrolled or if you have been enrolled at CBS within the last 6 months, you will not receive a new login. You should simply use your current account.
Reset your password and register your information
Your username will never change, but your password expires every 3rd month and must be updated on help.cbs.dk. Register your personal contact information on help.cbs.dk. You will then receive a reminder when your password needs to be updated, and you will be able to reset it yourself.
Please note: your CBS login will be valid 3 months after your last exam.
If you have not received the email with your login information by the end of May, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will look into it for you.
If you cannot log in or need help with your login, please send an email to the IT Support at email@example.com