Department of Management, Society and Communication
- Center for Business Data Analytics
Internationally oriented corporate communications manager and leadership advisor with nearly two decades of professional experience within internal and external communication, leadership-, change-, crisis- and organizational communication, stakeholder and employee engagement, PR and media relations, branding, management sparring and international project management.
MA in political science and public administration / BA in communication (both from University of Copenhagen) in combination with studies in marketing/HD(A) (Copenhagen Business School), journalism (Danish School of Journalism) and business management (DTU Business).
Senior Adviser & Partner at AHRENSBERG & PARTNERS.
Group Communication & Brand Manager at Elis/Berendsen, Adviser & Partner at Bottomline Communications, Market Manager at Berlingske and International Marketing Manager at DSB.
- IKIP – Internal Communication in Practice (Intern kommunikation i praksis) at HA(Kom)
- EKIP – External Communication in Practice (Ekstern kommunikation i praksis) at HA(Kom)
- SKIP – Strategic Communication in Practice (Strategisk kommunikation i praksis) at HA(Kom)
- HA (kom): Bachelor project
- HA (kom): 1st year assignment
- HA (kom): 2nd year assignment
- HA (kom) Internship report