Rajani Singh is a Postdoctoral Researcher at the Department of Digitalization at the Copenhagen Business School (CBS). Her research field includes Blockchain, Game theory, Mathematical Economics, Optimization Theory and Cryptography. Her research bridges between Game theory, Blockchain Technology and Cryptography.
She holds a PhD in Mathematics from the University of Warsaw, Poland and M.Sc. in Mathematics from Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, India. She has been appointed as the Principal Investigator of the Project Games dynamic modeling ’tragedy of the common resource’ funded from Funds of National Science Centre, Poland.
Before joining CBS, she has worked as a full time Visiting Researcher at the University of Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, Research Associate at the Brandon University, Manitoba, Canada and Visiting Research Scholar at the Institute of Computer Science, Polish Academy of Sciences, Warsaw, Poland.
- Blockchain Technology
- Game Theory
- Dynamic Games
- Optimal Control Problems
- Applications of Control and Game Theory in Economics and Ecology
- Cryptography and Security
I would be interested in any Master thesis or Bachelor Projects that aligns with any of my listed research areas.
Blockchain and Cryptography:
- "A Game Theoretic Analysis of Resource Mining in Blockchain", Rajani Singh, Ashutosh Dhar Dwivedi, Gautam Srivastava, Agnieszka Wiszniewska-Matyszkiel, Xiaochun Cheng, Cluster Computing, 1-12, 2020.
- “A Decentralized Privacy-preserving Healthcare Blockchain for IoT”, Ashutosh Dhar Dwivedi, Gautam Srivastava , Shalini Dhar, Rajani Singh, Sensors, MDPI, Volume 19(2) , 326, 2019 doi:10.3390/s19020326.
- “Crypto-democracy: a decentralized voting scheme using blockchain technology”, Gautam Srivastava, Ashutosh Dhar Dwivedi and Rajani Singh, International Conference on Security and Cryptography (SECRYPT), Porto, Portugal In ICETE (2) (pages 674-679), 2018.
- “Differential-linear and related key cryptanalysis of round-reduced Scream”, Ashutosh Dhar Dwivedi, Paweł Morawiecki, Rajani Singh and Shalini Dhar, Information Processing Letters, Elsevier, Volume 136, pages 5-8, 2018.
- “A class of linear quadratic dynamic optimization problems with state-dependent constraints”, Rajani Singh and Agnieszka Wiszniewska-Matyszkiel, Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, pages 1-31, 2019.
- “Discontinuous Nash Equilibria in a Two Stage Linear-Quadratic Dynamic Game with Linear Constraints”, Rajani Singh and Agnieszka Wiszniewska-Matyszkiel, IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, Volume 64, Issue 7, pages 3074-3079, 2018, DOI: 10.1109/TAC.2018.2882160.
- “Linear quadratic game of exploitation of common renewable resources with inherent constraints”, Rajani Singh and Agnieszka Wiszniewska-Matyszkiel, Topological Methods in Nonlinear Analysis, Volume 51(1), pages 23-54, 2018.
In: Automatica, Vol. 123, 1.2021
In: Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Vol. 91, No. 2, 4.2020, p. 325–355
In: Cluster Computing: The Journal of Networks, Software Tools and Applications, Vol. 23, No. 3, 9.2020, p. 2035–2046
In: Sensors, Vol. 20, No. 14, 7.2020
In: Mathematics, Vol. 8, No. 7, 7.2020
- No outside activities