CBS Mentoring Programme
About CBS Mentoring Programme
The mentoring programmes is an international offer to bachelor students and graduate students at CBS. We value openness, perspective, and diversity. The goal is to prepare the students for the choices and transitions they will face regarding their career. We offer either group or individual mentoring relationships. The programme is primarily aimed at bachelor students on their 3rd year and graduate students.
CBS Mentoring Programme consists of many nationalities, and we encourage both mentors and CBS students living around the world to apply.
AS A MENTOR, YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE TO
Clarification of the students’ passions, ambitions and opportunities.
Understanding of the expectations to roles, labour market, and workplace
Understanding of the importance of a healthy work-life balance and life-long learning
Readiness for career and for transitions
BENEFITS FOR YOU AS MENTOR
We offer you:
- A tool-based workshop, sparring, and material that will prepare you for the role as mentor
- Development and growth with one mentee or a small group of mentees
- New knowledge and inspiration
- Experience in development of groups and individuals either at in person or virtual meetings
- Experience working with diversity and engaging with Danish and international students
- To become part of a professional network and receive invitations to professional events