Department of Business Humanities and Law
- CBS Law
Kathrine Søs Jacobsen Cesko works on a PhD thesis with the working title: Collaboration between private economic operators in the competition for public contracts - Grey zones between EU procurement law and EU competition law.
The PhD project is funded by the Swedish Competition Authority and will be written in English.
From a legal and economic perspective, this interdisciplinary PhD thesis seeks to analyze collaboration between private economic operators in the competition for public contracts. Particularly, it investigates the application of competition law in a public procurement context as well as the regulatory aspects of collaboration in the competition for public contracts. In addition, the PhD thesis applies economic theory in order to explore the incentives for collaboration and to examine the effects of the current state of law on incentives for private economic operators to effectively compete for public contracts.
- Public Procurement Law
- Competition Law
- EU Law
- Regulation of markets, MSc in Business Administration and Commercial Law
- Legal Method, BSc in Business Administration and Commercial Law
- Project 1: Competition Law and Industrial Economics, BSc in Business Administration and Commercial Law
- Project 2: Research method, theory and internal market project, BSc in Business Administration and Commercial Law
- Bachelor Project, BSc in Business Administration and Commercial Law
- Master's Thesis, MSc in Business Administration and Commercial Law
Frederiksberg : Copenhagen Business School [Phd] 2022, 322 p. (PhD Series, No. 27.2022)
Frederiksberg : Copenhagen Business School [wp] 2020, 14 p. (CBS LAW Research Paper, No. 20-32)
Sag om karteldannelse sender chokbølger gennem det danske udbudssystem: "Indgår du som virksomhed i et konsortium, risikerer du at ende i fængsel"
Løn og arbejdsforhold i Konkurrenceretten - Hvor står vi nu?
Eksperter modsiger Skattestyrelsen: Wolt-bude er lønmodtagere
- Chairman Of The Board at the Association of Danish Commercial Lawyers from May 2016 to June 2020. Read more about the Association here