CBS LAW provides research-based teaching in and is responsible for the law courses at CBS. CBS LAW provides teaching, supervision and course/programme development in connection with the following study programmes:
- BSc in Business Administration and Commercial Law (Danish site)
- MSc in Business Administration and Commercial Law (Danish site)
- MSc in Business Economics and Auditing (Danish site)
- BSc in Economics and Business Administration (Danish site)
- Graduate Certificate
- Graduate Diploma in Business Administration in Contract Law and Procurement
- Master in Tax Law (Danish site)
Based on modern pedagogical and technological methodologies, the teaching and courses offered by CBS Law provide students with analytical tools applicable in practice. In line with our research, the purpose of the teaching is to critically analyze and provide perspectives of the strategic opportunities for businesses and authorities in a legal and economic context.
CBS LAW continually works on incorporating case studies prepared by the employees in its teaching and courses, for example in cooperation with businesses and research and teaching institutions such as Yale School of Management and Yale Law School.