Department of Strategy and Innovation
Before my PhD, I worked in private equity and had an IT start-up. I also have some public experience. I currently work as Head of Education at CEPOS. My teaching is wide; from sales and price setting to the history of economic thought. My research is mainly policy-oriented these days. I also host the popular EconRoots podcast and I am often used for commentary in the media.
Has attended teaching courses at CBS.
Teaching experience includes:
- Lectures (primarily one-way teaching);
- Classroom teaching (with student interaction);
- Case-based teaching;
- Exercises (hands-on skills training);
- Supervision of smaller projects;
- Supervision of bachelor thesis;
- Supervision of master thesis;
- Online teaching;
- Supervision of groups.