Department of Organization
- Centre for Organization and Time (COT)
- imagine .. Centre for Creative Industries and Institutions
Miriam Feuls joined the Department of Organization as a PostDoc in 2019. She holds a Dr. phil. from the University of the Arts Berlin. Miriam’s research draws on insights from organization studies, process studies, and cultural and social studies. Her work centers on time and temporality, the role of future, and innovation, which she has empirically researched in the context of creative businesses, food production, and grand challenges such as climate change and inequality.
- Organization and time
- Creativity and innovation
- Innovation and organization
- Innovation and climate change
- BSc in Business Administration and Service Management: Organizational Behavior
- M.Soc. Management of Creative Business Processes (CBP): Managing Creative and Innovative Organizations
- M.Soc. Management of Creative Business Processes (CBP), M.Sc. Strategy, Organization and Leadership (SOL), M.Sc. Organizational Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Supervision of MA thesis, (Creative) Business Projects, and Internships
- Stierand, M., Boje, D., Glaveanu, V., Dörfler, V., Haley, U., & Feuls, M. 2019. Paradoxes of ‘having an idea’: examining the creative process through an antenarrative lens. The Journal of Creative Behavior, 53(2), 165–170.
- Feuls, M. 2018. Understanding culinary innovation as relational – insights from Tarde’s relational sociology. Creativity and Innovation Management Journal (CIM), 27(2), 161–168.
- Feuls, M., Fieseler, C., Meckel, M., & Suphan, A. 2016. The Third Space: Being Unemployed in the Age of Social Media. New Media & Society, 18(6), 944–965.
- Feuls, M., Fieseler, C., & Suphan, A. 2014. A Social Net? Internet and Social Media Use during Unemployment. Work, Employment & Society, 28(4), 551–570.
Berlin : Logos Verlag Berlin 2020, 230 p. (Cognitive Strategy Concepts (COSCO), Vol. 8)
In: Proceedings of the Eightieth Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management. ed. /Guclu Atinc. Briarcliff Manor, NY : Academy of Management 2020, 1 p. (Academy of Management Proceedings)
Paper presented at 20th International CINet Conference, 2019
In: The Journal of Creative Behavior, Vol. 53, No. 2, 6.2019, p. 165-170
In: Proceedings of the Seventy-eighth Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management. ed. /Guclu Atinc. Briar Cliff Manor, NY : Academy of Management 2018, 1 p. (Academy of Management Proceedings)
In: Creativity and Innovation Management, Vol. 27, No. 2, 6.2018, p. 161-168
In: New Media & Society, Vol. 18, No. 6, 6.2016, p. 944-965
In: Work, Employment and Society, Vol. 28, No. 4, 8.2014, p. 551-570
In: Berlingske, 14.11.2019, p. 28-29
Grøn omstilling: Kan vi innovere os til en CO2-neutral fremtid?