Presentation and academic fields
MA (economics, political science) (da: cand. polit). Assessor in Business Excellence.
Kristian Smestad has been a manager and department head for about 40 years.
Kristian’s academic interests are:
- Management - theory and practices
- Strategy – analysis, formulation, implementation, communication
- Macroeconomics – wealth, prosperity, distribution, labor policy, productivity
- Analyses – facts finding, improvement
- Continuing training
- Organization, work division
Professional and/or academic experience
Kristian Smestad has experience in management, leadership, strategy, economy.
Pedagogical experience/method skills/supervision
Has been teaching BA- and MA students as well as office workers.
He supervises in the fields of business economics and how to produce an academic thesis.