Department of Management, Society and Communication
- CBS Sustainability
- Centre for Business and Development Studies (CBDS)
I am an Assistant Professor in CSR, Communication and Organization. My research explores the intra- and inter-organizational dynamics of CSR. Building on institutional and communication perspectives, I currently focus on two main areas.
- The responsibilities of companies in the contexts of complex societal problems and humanitarian crises. Focusing on dynamics between companies, governments, NGOs, and other societal actors, my research explores how companies negotiate their roles and responsibilites, how they perform them, and to what consequences.
- The role of internal activists in transforming companies from the inside out. I explore the intra-organizational politics of corporate responsibility by asking how internal activists work and under what organizational conditions they may thrive.
- Corporate responsibility
- Complex societal problems and humanitarian crises
- Institutional change and innovation
Germany as a Global Actor (MSc BLC)
The Corporation in Society (BSc BLC)
International Business, Responsibility and Communication (CM kom)
PhD course: Case-study approaches to theory building
I supervise master theses within the scope of my research interests
In: Human Relations, Vol. 75, No. 1, 1.2022, p. 3-32
In: Handbook of Management Communication. ed. /François Cooren; Peter Stücheli-Herlach. Berlin : De Gruyter 2021, p. 443-458 (Handbooks of Applied Linguistics, Vol. 16)
In: A Research Agenda for International Business and Management . ed. /Ödül Bozkurt. Cheltenham : Edward Elgar Publishing 2021, p. 175-194
In: Journal of Management Studies, Vol. 57, No. 4, 6.2020, p. 775-804
In: Business & Society, Vol. 59, No. 1, 1.2020, p. 34-66
In: Critical Perspectives on International Business, Vol. 15, No. 2/3, 2019, p. 201-218
Frederiksberg : Copenhagen Business School [Phd] 2016, 149 p. (PhD series, No. 03.2016)
Paper presented at The 32nd EGOS Colloquium 2016, 2016
Abstract from The 2nd Sustainability in a Scandinavian Context Conference 2015, 2015
Cranfield : Case Centre 2021, 15 p.
Frederiksberg : The Business of Society 13.5.2020
Frederiksberg : The Business of Society 11.12.2019
558 forskere og undervisere: Universitetets formålsparagraffer skal skrives med grønt
Currently no outside activities