Department of Management, Society and Communication
Toyoko Sato is an organization and communication scholar. Her research area includes aesthetic and digital communication, creative industries, entrepreneurship, marketing and brand studies, and corporate social responsibility.
Toyoko Sato received her bachelor degree from the University of Wisconsin at Madison, Master’s degree from Roskilde University, and Ph.D. from Copenhagen Business School.
The Best Ph.D. Student Paper Award: Management History Division, Academy of Management Annual Meeting - 2010, Montreal.
- Globalisation Studies (BLC- Y1)
- Cultural Analysis (BLC- Y3)
- Master thesis (BLC, IBS, MCO, ICO, and others)
- Master first year project (MCO, ICO, and IBS)
- Bachelor thesis (BLC, EB)
- Bachelor first year project (BLC)
- Internship project – master level
- Internship project – bachelor level