Department of Management, Society and Communication
PhD in Management.
10 years of industry experience working in CSR/Human Rights/Development with Business including over 2 years at Danish Institute for Human Rights.
9 years of experience visiting and researching communities in resistance to large business projects and socioenvironmental conflicts in Latin American context (most experience in Chile, Brazil, Peru and Guatemala).
Works with stakeholder theory, legitimacy, Political CSR, social movements, human rights and business and political ecology.
- Business and Human Rights: Governance, Leadership and Management;
- Business Strategies in Latin America and the Caribbean (LA)
- Leading and Managing in Latin America (LA);
- Business Responsibilities for Human Rights (LA)
- Globalisation Studies (XTS)
- Introduction to Sustainable Business (LA)
- Master Thesis
Employment outside CBS: Postdoctoral researcher at Trinity College Dublin