Department of Management, Society and Communication
External lecturer at CBS since 2009 in a range of topics: Marketing, management, culture and communication. Former teaching assistant at SDU and AU. External examiner in rhetoric at KU and AU and at academy and diploma level in management and communication.
Educated in rhetoric, psychology of language and teaching from Copenhagen University, former head of qualitative analysis at a Danish market analysis firm, former programme director at the multimedia designer programme in what today is UCL.
Since 2008 owner of Orator – Communications, Culture and Management, where I help companies with a broad range of management and communication related issues, e.g. strategy, branding, change communication, presentations, speeches, text/copy, market analysis and documentation.
Written, co-authored, and ghostwritten some books – and a single peer reviewed article. Topics revolve in different ways around bridging cultural gaps; public office/private enterprise, local company/global market and how to make people adopt new technology/cope with digitalization.
- Globale Projekter og Interkulturelt Samarbejde (HA Projektledelse 2020)
- Intercultural Communication and Management (HA(EB) 2020)
- IT-Forandringsledelse (HA(IT) 2019)
- Corporate Communication (BA(EOK) (2019)
- Cross Cultural studies for Marketing (BA(IMK) 2018)
- Kommunikationsplanlægning (BA(IMK) 2014-2016 + 2018)
- Multimodal Kommunikation (BA(IMK) 2018)
- Interkulturel Markedskommunikation (BA(IMK) 2018)
- Intercultural communication (BA(EOK) 2010-2016)
- Skriv Kreativt (BA(IMK) 2012-2013),
- Oral Communication (BA(IMK) 2010 & 2013)
- Personlig branding (BA(IVK) 2009-2011)
HA(kom), HA(EB), BsC (IMK), HA(digi), BsC BLC
Ma IBC, MsC BLC, cand.merc (kom)
Internship reports/praktikorientede forløb
1st and 2nd year projects at HA(kom)
Currently: CphBusiness – misc. courses related to communication
TACK International A/S – misc. courses related to management and communication
Previously: Danish Foreign Ministry Competence Centre – misc. courses related to culture and communication
…and a lot of teaching and seminars for clients in Orator