Department of Management, Society and Communication
I have been working with communication for the last 25 years. I have a master degree in communication, social science and danish and have a lot of training in digital communication and journalism.
I teach, mentor and research mostly in external communication, including communication and campaign planning, branding, digital communications, social media, content marketing, audience research (qualitative and quantitative methods) and Corporate Communication.
I am particularly interested in how digital media is helping to change the way we communicate and articulate political, sociological and cultural issues. Both in the private sphere, but also in terms of how companies communicate and think about strategy and marketing.
- Master Thesis
- Bachelor Thesis
- Internship Report
- Teacher and supervisor of Communication Studies at Roskilde University
- Lecturer and supervisor at Aalborg University, Sydhavn
- Lecturer at the Danish School of Media and Journalism (DMJX)
- Owner of Lungholt Communication (communication consulting).
Author of among others:
1) Hvem spiser boller i karry? En introduktion til samfundsvidenskabelige metode i teori og praksis. Kommuneforlaget (2010)
2) Fra Facebook til skranke. En introduktion til moderne offentlig kommunikation. Kommuneforlaget (2012).
At the moment writing on two books about communication.