At the Department of Digitalization, you will find a large group of external lecturers. This group is one of the department's key resources in providing quality education for our students. By drawing on a large group of external lecturers, DIGI is able to provide courses with professional work perspectives and experiences within our educational areas.
DIGI is responsible for research-based teaching in several programmes including bachelor, masters and Graduate Diploma, within the following fields:
- IT Challenges in Mergers and Acquisitions
- Internet of Things
- Cashless Society
- Big Social Data Analysis
- Cloud Business
- Sharing Economy
- Digital Transformation of Work
- Sports Digitalization
- Digital Anthropomorphism
DIGI is currently responsible for, and teaching within, the following undergraduate programmes:
- BSc in Business Administration and Information Systems
- BA in Information Management (Faced out 2017)
and the following graduate programmes:
- Cand.merc. in Business Administration and Information Systems
- Cand.merc. in Business Administration and information systems (Data Science)
- Cand.merc. in Business Administration and E-business
Further, DIGI teaches in many other programmes, including bachelor, master and graduate diploma.
At DIGI it is important to provide a good community for our external lecturers. Therefore, we are continuously working on new initiatives to further create an active and engaged community.