The War in Ukraine: Find an expert
Cornel Ban, Associate Professor, Department of Organization.
Contact: +45 20707113 - email@example.com
- East European political economy
- Financial aspects of the war
- Changes in supply chains in times of war and conflict
Eleni Tsingou, Professor, Department of Organization.
Contact: +45 38153379 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Economic sanctions
- Payment systems and SWIFT
- Anti-money laundering
- Bank compliance
Florian Kock, Associate Professor, Department of Marketing.
Contact: +45 38152126 - email@example.com
- Effect of war on travel patterns
- Risk/security perception and travel
- Animosity and conflict between countries: Effects on Consumers
Jesper Rangvid, Professor, Department of Finance.
Contact: +45 38153784 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sale of Russian assets by pension companies and other financial institutions
- The significance of financial sanctions
- The financial market and macroeconomics
Julie Uldam, Associate Professor, Department of Management, Society and Communication
Contact: +45 38153210 - email@example.com
- Corporate responsibility in the context of war, consumer expectations, and the climate crisis.
Sebastian Zenker, Professor, Department of Marketing
Contact: +45 3815 3852 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Impact of a refugee-crisis on tourism and city identity
- Refugees and staff shortage/talent attraction
- Risk-Perception and consumer behaviour
Søren Friis Hansen, Professor, CBS Law
Contact: +45 38152647 - email@example.com
- Forced nationalization of foreign companies
Tooraj Jamasb, Professor, Department of Economics
Contakt: +45 38152223 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Energy economics and policy, especially related to EU
- Energy Infrastructure
- Energy poverty