Foto: Bjarke MacCarthy
CREDIT TRANSFER STUDENTS FROM ANOTHER DANISH UNIVERSITY
This category is only for students with an EU/EEA/Swiss citizenship, or a permanent residence permit in Denmark who take elective courses as a part of their full time studies at a Danish institution other than CBS, and who can present a letter of pre-approval of credit transfer from their home institution stating that the courses will be credit transferred to their current studies. Please note, that the pre-approval has to be an official document stating the name and course code of the course(s) that will be transferred and with stamp, signature and contact information of the authority signing.
*Students without EU/EEA/Swiss citizenship who do not have one of the residence permits listed below, but are enrolled in a full-time program at another Danish institution, can also apply in this category if they have obtained a pre-approval for the applied courses to be credit transferred to their program and a confirmation of the paid tuition fee for the program and semester that the courses are going to be a part of.
The following residence permits in Denmark (or another Nordic country: Sweden, Norway, Finland, Iceland, Greenland, the Faroe Islands) are accepted:
- "Permanent opholdstilladelse" - permanent residence permit in Denmark
- "Opholdstilladelse med mulighed for varigt ophold" - residence permit with a view to permanent residence in Denmark
- "Opholdstilladelse jævnfør EF/EØS-bekendtgørelsen" - residence permit in Denmark according to the EU/EEA regulations
- "Opholdstilladelse som medfølgende barn" - residence in Denmark as an accompaning child (the documentation must state that you are "medfølgende barn" - the text "medfølgende familie" is not sufficient)
If you need elective courses for other purposes (supplementary courses, etc.), please select the relevant category in the menu on your left and read more.
WHICH ELECTIVES CAN I APPLY FOR?
You can see the offered courses here. You can apply for electives which are not marked as either NOT ESTABLISHED or CLOSED FOR FURTHER ENROLLMENT on the list below.
he curriculum for Spring courses will be available late September. The curriculum for Autumn courses will be available in March.
Time schedules will be available here when the application round open. You will not be able to see the schedules for mandatory courses offered as electives before you are enrolled.
HOW MANY TIMES CAN I TAKE THE EXAM:
You have 3 exam attempts in total to pass each course.
IS IT REQUIRED THAT I HAND IN A PRE-APPROVAL FROM MY UNIVERSITY ANLONG WITH MY APPLICATON?
You need have to hand in your pre-approval before the semester starts, otherwise you will be deregistered from your courses without further notice.
HOW ARE THE ELECTIVES DESTRIBUTED?
We distribute the available places by drawing lots.
WILL I RECEIVE A DIPLOMA?
You can print you grade transcript and bring it to Student Hub if you need to have it signed and stamped.
I WANT TO TAKE A CERTAIN COURSE IN ORDER TO FULFILL THE SPECIFIC ENTRE REQUIREMENTS FOR A CBS MASTER´S PROGRAM. WHAT CAN I DO?
If you are a bachelor student, you can choose your electives (i.e. courses that are included in your bachelor degree) so as they fulfill the specific entry requirements for a master's program. In the list of all the offered courses, you will in the right column see which course area the courses cover with regard to the specific entry requirements for our graduate programs. It is your own responsibility to make sure that the electives you choose cover the areas that you need to cover for admission to a master's program. Please find information about supplementary courses on the site for gradutate admission.
If you have questions regarding:
- Registration or deregistration: Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Credit transfer/pre-approvals: Your home university
- The academic content of a course: The course coordinator of the course in question (contact information is available in the course description in the course list – in the box to the right).