If you have questions about our bachelor programmes or admission, you are welcome to contact us.


Student Guidance Services 

If you have questions about one or more programmes, or if you need help choosing the right programme for you, you are welcome to contact a student quidance counsellor.  

Contact a student guidance counsellor
You can contact a student guidance counsellor by calling us. If you need it, we will be happy to book a guidance session for you.

English bachelor programmes: IBA, BLC, DM, IB, IBP, SEM, Shipping og Soc

Phone: +45 3815 2709
Monday and Thursday 10-12

HA Almen Erhvervsøkonomi and HA(mat.)

Phone:                          +45 3815 2715
Monday and Thursday 10-12
Closed Monday 26 October

HA EB, HA(it.), HA(jur.) and HA pro.

Phone:                          +45 3815 2720
Monday and Wednesday 10-12

HA MAK, HA(fil.), HA(kom.) and HA(psyk.)

Phone:                         +45 3815 3118
Tuesday and Thursday 10-12

Graduate programmes

If you have questions about CBS’graduate programmes, you can contact the Student Guidance Counsellors for the graduate programmes

Admission and application

If you have questions about entry requirements, quota 1 and 2, the application, or anything else regarding admission, you are welcome to contact us.

Contact us

Phone +45 3815 2710
Monday - Thursday  9.30-15.30

If you have technical questions or problems with, please contact the support for


SU - Student Grant

Read much more about SU on > Student life > SU > Apply for SU – Danish citizen (CBS-login required) or

If you are a foreign citizen, you can read more about the certain conditions and the special application process, you need to follow before you can receive any SU on > Student life > SU > Apply for SU – foreign citizen (CBS-login required) or

Contact SU
You can apply, check, change and see your status on: minSU

For specific questions about the case processing of your SU or ungdomskort (youth card) - send an email from your CBS-mail to Remember to state your student number.


Disabilities and function impairments

If you have physical or psychological disability, you can appply for support and aids, in order for you to complete a programme on equal terms as other. The support is called Special Educational Support (SPS and Specialpædagogisk Støtte (SPS) in Danish.

Contact Special Educational Support (SPS)
You are welcome to contact an SPS counsellor at CBS for guidance and information by sending an email to

Guide for parents

Are you helping an applicant to apply at CBS, you can find advice on what to do under Guide for parents

Sport at elite level 

If you are an elite athlete and need to have a special plan for the course of your studies, you can contact the Student Guidance Counsellors for your programme.

Former CBS student?

Are you are former CBS students, you can find information about documentation and confirmations under Former CBS students


The page was last edited by: Student Affairs // 10/15/2020