Former CBS students


Documentation for degrees at CBS

Find out how to get your diploma or get third party verifications.

New diploma
If your your diploma is lost or destroyed, we can make replacement diploma, please send an email to:

You must include the following in the email:

  • Your full name (Please mention if you have changed your name(s) since your time at CBS)
  • Date of birth
  • The study programme in question and the years of your enrollment
  • Whether you need the documentation in Danish or English
  • Your current address

Please note: it may take up to eight weeks to receive a replacement diploma. If you cannot wait that long, you can get a signed and stamped grade transcript by sending an e-mail to

If you are a former HD-student, you must contact HD

Companies or other third parties
If you need verification that a student has finished a degree at CBS, please send an email to:

Please note: we can only confirm or deny that a person has completed a specific degree. We cannot give out any other information about the student or the degree.

Read more about...

How to continue your studies and find information about previously offered programmes.

Transfering to CBS
If you have passed a considerable amount of courses as part of a degree programme at CBS or at another university, you can find more information about how to transfer to a programme at CBS under Transfer.
If you have previously been enrolled in a programme at CBS, which you now want to finish, you can find more information about how to aplly for re-enrolment in a programme under Re-enrolment.
Previously offered programmes
Find information about programmes that are no longer offered at CBS under Previously offered programmes.
Register with CBS Alumni
Through CBS Alumni you can grow your network, tab into lifelong learning and gain access to several benefits. Learn more and register with CBS Alumni.


The page was last edited by: Student Affairs // 05/28/2021