Department of Strategy and Innovation
About the department
Who are we and what do we do!
- We are a department where all our activities feed into or flow from our high-level research activities that we aim at publishing in the very best journals in management and related areas.
- This goes for funding, teaching and dissemination/wider impact on business and society.
- We do research and teach strategy, innovation, entrepreneurship and international business.
- We have diverse backgrounds in for instance, economics, management, organization and use a plurality of theories and methods to analyze a diverse set of exiting (and big) research questions!
- The number of staff in the department is app. 90. This includes about 55 tenured faculty members including tenure track assistant professors and administrative staff, and 35 members of staff who are hired on temporary contracts as research assistants, post docs or PhD students.
- We are an international department (the majority of faculty members are non-Danes).
The page was last edited by: Department of Strategy and Innovation // 09/15/2021