Get help choosing the best databases and search tips in LibGuides produced by library experts.
How to find:
- Theses from CBS and other universities
- Author ID's
- Cases (in Danish)
- Company information
- Copyright (in Danish)
- Country information (in Danish)
- Danish law (in Danish)
- Dictionaries at CBS (in Danish)
- EU - How to find the documents (in Danish)
- Macroeconomic, Financial, Industry and Market Data (AEF)
- Nomenclature (statistics and industry codes) (in Danish)
- Patents and research (in Danish)
- Plagiarism & academic integrity
- Research impact: author identifiers
- Sources for international market information (in Danish)
- Toefl at CBS
How to use:
Searching - test yourself
- SWIM2: Learn about information searching. In this tutorial you will act as a fourth member of a project group, making decisions on strategies concerning information searching during the project (incl. sound).
- StopPlagiarism: Get insights on plagiarism and learn how to quote correctly.
- Consult CBS Library's libguide on Plagiarism & Academic Integrity
- How to write bibliographic references and in text citation using APA style:
Rigtigt håndværk: om kilder og henvisninger i projekter af Malene Djursaa, CBS, rev. ed. 2010 (PDF in Danish)
- APA Cheat Sheet (PDF) from Kent State University Libraries. Examples on how to make in-text citations and bibliographies using APA.
Tracking current literature
- Keep a close eye on current literature in your field - set up alerts on journals of your choice. Look for an "alert" option or RSS icon in the database you wish to follow.
Questions: Please contact a librarian in the library at Solbjerg Plads or send your question to us.
The page was last edited by: CBS Library // 05/18/2018