BrowZine is a new and smart way to browse academic journals and articles. The journals are divided into subjects and it is very easy to browse and be inspired.
Many of the journals CBS Library has a subscription to is available in BrowZine. Some journals as far back as 2005. BrowZine has integrated a feature that leads you to all the journals CBS subscribes to, even the ones not available in BrowZine. That way you can use BrowZine every time you are looking for a journal.
One of the great advantages with BrowZine is how easy it is to follow your favourite journals and keep up with the latest research as it is published.
What you can do with BrowZine
- Make a collection of your favourite journals and get notifications when a new issue is published
- Save interesting articles for later reads or read them right away
- Synchronize between your devices.
How you cannot use BrowZine
- BrowZine is not a search engine and therefore not suitable for searching for articles.
- Open BrowZine app where ever you download apps
- Go to "Choose Library" and choose Copenhagen Business School.
- Use the first part of your CBS mail to set-up account
- Navigate to "subjects", look at the subcategories and all the exiting journals you can read and follow
- Save favourites to your bookshelf
- Watch BrowZine's video guide.
Remember to update your password in BrowZine when you change password for your mail account.