CBS hosts Open Days events for all bachelor programmes twice a year - the first event is in February and the second in April.
Date and Time:
Copenhagen Business School
Solbjerg Plads 3, 2000 Frederiksberg
Why should you attend Open Days?
Open Days are a great way to get a sense of the real CBS and to get a lot of information about the different programmes, the application process and student life – all in one go. Studies show that students who have attended Open Days are less likely to choose the wrong programme and drop out.
At Open Days, you can attend general presentations about CBS and presentations about specific bachelor programmes.
You can for instance:
- learn more about CBS as an educational institution – and life as a university student
- hear the student guidance counsellors talk about the individual bachelor programmes
- talk to students from the different programmes about being a student, courses and everyday life at CBS
- learn more about the differences and similarities between all CBS’ programmes
- find out how to apply to CBS ask all the questions necessary to choose the right programme.
How should you prepare for Open Days?
Before you attend an Open Day event, it is a good idea to read more about the programmes you are interested in. This way, you can ask all the questions you have not been able to find an answer to on our website. Moreover, we suggest you read the programme and plan your visit in advance so you can attend the presentations you find most relevant.
You can read more about the specific Open Day events by clicking the event at the top of this page. If you have any further questions about Open Days, please feel free to contact us.