Institut for Organisation
- Centre for Organizational Time (COT)
Miriam Feuls is a PostDoc at the Department of Organization. As part of the VELUX project on “temporality of food innovation”, she conducts research on how the dynamics of temporal structures in food organizations form and affect the innovation processes’ and outcomes’ temporalities. Her research interests cover various aspects of interdisciplinary innovation research, in particular creativity and innovation processes, managing and leading innovation, entrepreneurship, and business models that she has empirically researched in the context of food, (digital) technology, and social media. Her work has been published in journals such as Creativity and Innovation Management, the Journal of Creative Behavior, Work, Employment and Society, or New Media and Society.
• Creativity and innovation
• Innovation and organization
• Processual relational sociology
- BSc in Business Administration and Service Management: Organizational Behavior
- M.Soc. Management of Creative Business Processes (CBP): Managing Creative and Innovative Organizations
- M.Soc. Management of Creative Business Processes (CBP) and M.Sc. Strategy, Organization and Leadership (SOL): Supervision of MA thesis and (Creative) Business Projects
- Supervision of MA thesis, (Creative) Business Projects, and Internships
- Feuls, M. 2018. Understanding culinary innovation as relational – insights from Tarde’s relational sociology. Creativity and Innovation Management Journal (CIM), 27(2), 161–168.
- Stierand, M., Boje, D., Glaveanu, V., Dörfler, V., Haley, U., & Feuls, M. 2017. Paradoxes of ‘having an idea’: examining the creative process through an antenarrative lens. The Journal of Creative Behavior – online 28.12.
- Feuls, M., Fieseler, C., Meckel, M., & Suphan, A. 2016. The Third Space: Being Unemployed in the Age of Social Media. New Media & Society, 18(6), 944–965.
- Feuls, M., Fieseler, C., & Suphan, A. 2014. A Social Net? Internet and Social Media Use during Unemployment. Work, Employment & Society, 28(4), 551–570.
Berlin : Logos Verlag Berlin 2020, 230 s. (Cognitive Strategy Concepts (COSCO), Vol. 8)
I: Proceedings of the Eightieth Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management. red. /Guclu Atinc. Briarcliff Manor, NY : Academy of Management 2020, 1 s. (Academy of Management Proceedings)
Paper presented at 20th International CINet Conference, 2019
I: The Journal of Creative Behavior, Vol. 53, Nr. 2, 6.2019, s. 165-170
I: Creativity and Innovation Management, Vol. 27, Nr. 2, 6.2018, s. 161-168
I: New Media & Society, Vol. 18, Nr. 6, 6.2016, s. 944-965
I: Work, Employment and Society, Vol. 28, Nr. 4, 8.2014, s. 551-570
I: Berlingske, 14.11.2019, s. 28-29