Business History Podcasts
We love our podcasts here at the Centre for Business History. And if you are looking for some summer listening, here are selection of our favorites.
- In this podcast collaboration, “The Secret History of the Future”, The Economist’s Tom Standage and Seth Stevenson of Slate unearth curious tales hidden in the history of technology, and ask what they can tell us about the future.
- Netflix vs. HBO. Nike vs. Adidas. Business is war. Sometimes the prize is your wallet or your attention. Sometimes, it’s just the fun of beating the other guy. The outcome of these battles shapes what we buy and how we live. Business Wars gives you the unauthorized, real story of what drives these companies and their leaders, inventors, investors and executives to new heights -- or to ruin.
- The Anthill is a show for curious minds, with a mix of everything from science, history and psychology to politics and economics. We unearth new stories from the world of academia, bringing new and cutting edge research on the big issues of the day. The Anthill is produced by The Conversation, a not-for-profit media organisation which provides a platform for academics to share their expertise with the general public. It's hosted by Annabel Bligh, business and economy editor at The Conversation UK.
- The past is never past. Every headline has a history. Join us every week as we go back in time to understand the present. These are stories you can feel and sounds you can see from the moments that shaped our world.
- The economy explained. Imagine you could call up a friend and say, "Meet me at the bar and tell me what's going on with the economy." Now imagine that's actually a fun evening.
The page was last edited by: Department of Management, Politics and Philosophy // 08/12/2020