Centre for Business History
- Prize Committee for Essay Contest (April 2020): What Lessons Can History Provide to Companies and Managers Currently Coping with the Impact of COVID-19? with Alfred Reckendrees
CBS Center for Civil Society Studies
Our researchers are affiliated with and run the CBS Center for Civil Society Studies. They take part in expert committees on media and civil society issues, mass media, practitioner workshop and summer school courses in the CBS/Executive framework.
"Danish social sciences have a lot to offer when it comes to studies concerning the state and the market, but not nearly as much when it comes to “the third sector”, where associations, foundations and other self-governing organizations play leading roles. The CBS Center for Civil Society Studies (CfC) will try to remedy this lack of research-based knowledge."
(Om Centret, Civilsamfundet - translated to english)
Members of our Centre feature regularly in the Danish media, as authors and experts on long-term developments in business and questions of history, temporality and legacy. For a small selection of appearances see the links below
- Om John Maynard Keynes. Kristeligt Dagblad, 18. april 2020 - Joachim Lund
- Podcast The Nordics and Identity - Mads Mordhorst, Michael Bennedsen Hansen and Anders Ravn Sorensen
- Berlingske Tidende about Elise Sørensen and her ostomy bag (a start-up story about Coloplast, today having 12.000 employees worldwide) - Louise Karlskov Skyggebjerg
Danmarks Tekniske Kulturarv: Digitale Spor fra DTU
- The tekniskkulturarv website (DTU Library) - Louise Karlskov Skyggebjerg