Get involved in CBS
CBS has a history of engaging its alumni to inspire and teach the students at CBS as well as contributing to science and research.
An example of that history is CBS’ first honorary alumnus, Andreas Nicolaisen, who, throughout his life, has been involved in CBS and has contributed to an extraordinary extent.
There are multiple ways for alumni to get involved in CBS and contribute to the development of CBS for the benefit of yourself, the students, and CBS as a whole:
- Become one of CBS’ external examiners (in Danish)
- Apply for one of the vacant positions as for example part-time lecturer at CBS
- Become a guest lecturer or advisory board member. They are recruited directly by the departments.
- Become a mentor and help CBS students or recent graduates build their competencies and relations to the business society. Add your name to the list of alumni who are interested in becoming a mentor at www.cbs.dk/mentor.
- There are also a variety of other mentor programmes at CBS, e.g. the CBS MBA Career Mentor Program or the programme at Copenhagen School of Entrepreneurship. There will continuously be new opportunities to engage as a mentor, and CBS Alumni will point to these opportunities via newsletters and social media. CBS Alumni and the Business Administration and Philosophy programme (FLØK) have established a mentor programme, which you can watch a video about below.