This applies to you if you are an on exchange at CBS from one of CBS' partner universities and want to take courses as a part of your bachelor or master's programme.
Requirements for exchange students
To apply for CBS Summer University as an exchange student, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be officially nominated by your home university to take courses at CBS Summer University.
- You can sign up for a maximum of two 6-week courses for a total of 15 ECTS.
- You fulfil the prerequisites for the courses you want to apply for. Please see Course preparation
There are no tuition fees for exchange students.
For an example over budget costs, please see budget/expected expenses.
How to apply
You apply in the online application flow MoveON.
Make sure that you read and fill in all the required information carefully.
You can find guides on how to log in and fill in an apllication on Guides to the application flow
Preparing your application
You will need to fill in the following information:
- your personal data
- your student category: exchange
- select the 2 courses that are your main priority. We also recommend that you choose alternative courses to each of your your priorities to increase your chances to get enrolled at the Summer University. However, choosing alternative courses is not mandatory, so do not select any if you do not want to take them.
You will also need to upload the following documentation:
- a copy of your current grade transcript in English, Danish, Swedish or Norwegian. A print out from the university system is acceptable but it must include your name, the university and your grades. If your transcript is not in one of the stated languages, you must upload either an authorized translation or a translation signed by your home university. Transcripts in other languages will not be assessed as part of your application.
- a copy of valid passport: the photo page and residence permit stickers, if applicable or EU/national identity card stating your citizenship. The documentation must be valid until the end of the application round as a minimum. Please note that a driver’s license is not accepted.