Terms for JLPT
Copenhagen Business School is the data controller.
Contact details of the data controller:
Address: Solbjerg Plads 3, 2000 Frederiksberg.
Telephone: 3815 3815
Data protection officer:
If there are any questions or inquiries regarding the processing of data, the data protection officer at CBS can be contacted on firstname.lastname@example.org.
CBS collects data to ensure that the participants of the test get the necessary information before the test and at the completion of the test.
Rights of the data subject:
Rights accorded to the data subject, by the general data protection regulation:
- The right to obtain confirmation from the data controller as to whether or not personal data concerning the data subject is being processed, and access to the personal data and information regarding the personal data, such as the purpose of processing, the categories of personal data, and so on.
- The right to rectify inaccurate personnel data concerning the data subject, and the possibility to have incomplete personal data completed.
- The data subject has the right to erasure, the data controller shall erase all personal data concerning the data subject, if one of the following applies:
- The personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which they were collected or processed.
- The data subject withdraws consent on which the processing is based on.
- The personal data have been unlawfully processed.
- The personal data have to be erased in accordance to Union or Member State law.
- The personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services referred to in article 8(1) in the general data protection regulation.
- The right to restrict processing of personnel data where one of the following applies:
- The data subject contests the accuracy of the personal data, for a period enabling the processor to verify the accuracy of the personal data.
- The processing is unlawful, instead of the erasure of personal data; the data subject requests the restriction of the processing.
- The data controller no longer needs the personal data for the purpose of the processing.
- The data subject has the right to object to his or her particular situation, pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the data controller override those of the data subject.
- The data subject has the right to receive the personal data the data controller has concerning him or her, and the right to transmit those personal data to any other data controller of their choosing.
Data sent to Japan:
The data that is sent to Japan includes applications and completed tests. The applications will be registered in Japan, and the completed tests will be processed and evaluated, before they are sent back to CBS, who will distribute the completed tests among the participants.
The processing is based on the consent of the data subject, and the data subject can withdraw the consent at any time.
The data will be stored for 5 years after the test is completed.
The possibility to lodge a complaint:
If the data subject has a complaint regarding the processing of data, it can lodge a complaint with the Danish supervisory authority, Datatilsynet.
Contact details of the supervisory authority:
Address: Borgergade 28, 5, 1300 København K.
Telephone: 3319 3200