7 winners announced for the AQR Top Finance Graduate Award at CBS 2018
It is the sixth time that Copenhagen Business School hosts the AQR Top Finance Graduate Award at CBS, and seven winners have just been announced for this year’s event.
On June 8, 2018 you will have the unique opportunity to see the world’s most promising finance PhD graduates in 2018 as they present their research at CBS. These seven PhD graduates have been selected to win the AQR Top Finance Graduate Award at CBS and Copenhagen Business School has the honor of hosting a day of exciting research seminars.
The 2018 winners are:
- Laura Blattner, Harvard University
- Emanuele Colonnelli, Stanford University
- Niels Joachim Gormsen, Copenhagen Business School
- Kilian Huber, London School of Economics
- Yueran Ma, Harvard University
- Yiming Ma, Stanford Graduate School of Business
- Scott Nelson, MIT Economics
The seven winners will present their research in Copenhagen and you can find their exciting research topics in the AQR Top Finance Graduate Award program here.
To attend the event, we invite you to sign up (free of charge) at www.financegradaward.cbs.dk
Deadline for registration is May 31, 2018 at noon!
Award selection committee
- Nicholas Barberis, Yale University, School of Management
- Patrick Bolton, Columbia University, Graduate School of Business
- Darrell Duffie, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business
- Ralph Koijen, NYU Stern School of Business
- Toby Moskowitz, Yale University, School of Management
- Lasse H. Pedersen, (Chair), Copenhagen Business School
- Michael R. Roberts, University of Pennsylvania, The Wharton School
- David S. Scharfstein, Harvard Business School
- Annette Vissing-Jørgensen, University of California, Berkeley
Find more information about the previous award winners here.