Department of Organization
I am interested in understanding public actors’ capacity for accelerating the green transition. My research is contextualized around innovation projects in the energy sector. I am focusing on mega energy projects, energy communities and social energy innovations in the Nordics. I am interested in understanding the role of public actor and their specific resources and abilities to govern these projects. Moreover, I am interested in understanding how public actors enable coordination in multi-level governance projects and the tools, instruments and analytical assessments applied to ensure directionality and reflexivity.
I have a MSc in Political Science from Lund’s University and a PhD in Public Health Nutrition from Karolinska Institute. Before joining CBS, I worked many years with the WHO to support governments on public health and sustainable food systems objectives.
Here at CBS, I am part of the CAPACITOR project, led by prof. Susana Borrás. CACPACITOR is a project about understanding public actors’ capacity for the green transition in the energy and maritime sector.
- Transition theory
- Innovation policy
- Policy analysis
- Public administration
- Videnskabsteori og metode, HA Europæisk Business
- Yet to be decided
- 2021. Kugelberg, et al. ’Implications of a food system approach for policy agenda-setting design’, Glob. Food Secur., 28, p. 100451, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.gfs.2020.100451
- 2020. Leip, A., Bodirsky, B. L. & Kugelberg, S. ‘The role of nitrogen in achieving sustainable food systems for healthy diets’. Glob. Food Secur. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.gfs.2020.100408
- 2020. Kanter, D.R., Bartolini, F., Kugelberg, S. et al. ‘Nitrogen pollution policy beyond the farm.’ Nature Food 1, 27– 32 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1038/s43016-019-0001-5
- 2020. Temme, E.H.M.; Vellinga, R.E.; de Ruiter, H.; Kugelberg, S et al. ‘Demand-Side Food Policies for Public and Planetary Health’. Sustainability , https://doi.org/10.3390/su12155924
- 2018. Lada Timotijevic, Marcela Acuna-Rivera, Raymond Gemen, Susanna Kugelberg, Kate McBarron, Monique M. Raats, Maria Zolotonosa Adolescents’ Perspectives on Personal and Societal Responsibility for Childhood Obesity — The Study of Beliefs through ‘Serious’ Game (PlayDecide), Children & Society,
Lund : Lund University 2023, 47 p. (Papers in Innovation Studies, No. 2023/02)
In: Climate Change 2022: Mitigation of Climate Change. Contribution of Working Group III to the Sixth Assessment Report of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change. Cambridge : Cambridge University Press 2022
No outside activities to report