Department of Operations Management
Marin is an Assistant Professor at the Department of Operations Management at Copenhagen Business School. Marin holds a B.Sc. in Information Systems and Technology (University of Belgrade) and a M.Sc. in Management Engineering (Politecnico di Milano). He holds a Ph.D. in Industrial Economics and Management from the KTH Royal Institute of Technology and a Ph.D. Cum Laude in Industrial Management from the Universidad Politécnica de Madrid. His main research revolves around the servitization and digitalization of manufacturing, platform-based digital ecosystem and open business models. He was a visiting Ph.D. at the ESADE Business School and a visiting researcher at the University of Cambridge, Institute for Manufacturing.
- Platforms and digital ecosystems
- Servitization and digitalization
- Outcome-based contracts
- Value creation and value capture in open business models
- Supply Chain Operations and Strategy, Master level
- Managing International Operations, Master level
- Operations and Logistics Management, Bachelor level
- Global Supply Chain Management, Bachelor level
- Operations Management - Driving Competitiveness through Operational Effectiveness, Bachelor level
- Master Thesis Projects
- Bachelor Thesis Projects
- Supply Chain Management Business Projects
- M Jovanovic, JZ Raja, I Visnjic, F Wiengarten. 2019. Paths to service capability development for servitization: Examining an internal service ecosystem. Journal of Business Research, forthcoming.
- I Visnjic, A Neely, M Jovanovic. 2018. The path to outcome delivery: Interplay of service market strategy and open business models. Technovation 72, 46-59.
- I Visnjic, M Jovanovic, A Neely, M Engwall. 2017. What brings the value to outcome-based contract providers? Value drivers in outcome business models. International Journal of Production Economics 192, 169-181.
In: Journal of Business Research, Vol. 104, 11.2019, p. 472-485
In: Academy of Management Proceedings, Vol. 2019, No. 1, 2019
In: Proceedings of the Seventy-eighth Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management. ed. /Guclu Atinc. Briar Cliff Manor, NY : Academy of Management 2018, 1 p. (Academy of Management Proceedings)
In: Technovation, Vol. 72-73, No. April-May, 2018, p. 46-59
In: International Journal of Production Economics, Vol. 192, 10.2017, p. 169-181
- Visiting Scholar, Luleå University of Technology