Department of Business Humanities and Law
I work at the intersection between Innovation Management, Business Development, Operations Management and Strategic Management. As such, I don’t have deep specialized knowledge within a single academic field as I believe that real-life problems only can be understood and solved by applying multiple perspectives that complement each-other.
I have more than 20 years experience as a researcher, teacher, and supervisor in higher education. My current research interests are concerned with the implementation and application of Industrie 4.0 in companies and organizations as well as the impact of Industrie 4.0 on the business models of companies. I have worked with a broad range of different organizational types ranging from Health Care to Public Administration to Industrial Production.
- Edwards, K., Prætorius, T., & Nielsen, A. P. (2020). A Model of Cascading Change: Orchestrating Planned and Emergent Change to Ensure Employee Participation. Journal of Change Management, 1-27.
- Hasle, P.: Edwards, K. & Nielsen, A. P. (2016), Application of lean manufacturing in hospitals – the need to consider maturity, complexity and values, Human Factors and Ergonomics in Manufacturing, Vol. 26 Iss.. 4, 2016, s. 430-442.
- Hasle, P. & Nielsen, A.P. (2013), Lean och Ledarskab i Praktiken, Kapitel 10 fra ”Lean i arbetslivet”, red. Per Sederblad, Liber, Stockholm, pp. 214-240
- Nielsen, A.P. (2006), Understanding Dynamic Capabilities through Knowledge Management, Journal of Knowledge Management, Volume 19 no. 4, pp. 59-71
- Zahra, Shaker A. & Nielsen, Anders P.(2002), Sources of capabilities, integration and technology commercialization. Strategic Management Journal, Volume 23, No. 5, pp. 377-398
- Zahra, Shaker A.; Nielsen, Anders P. & William Bogner:(1999) Corporate Entreprenuership, Knowledge, and Competence Development. ”Entrepreneurship: Theory and Practice – Special Issue on Corporate Entrepreneurship”, Vol. 23, No. 3, pp. 169-189.
I've been teaching and supervising for more than 20 years. Currently I supervise projects within the CM IMM-programme. Here I supervise a broad range of projects related to business development and strategic management.