Pension Fund Governance and Stewardship Conference 2023
Join us for a thought-provoking conference that delves into the rapidly evolving world of pension fund governance and responsible stewardship. Over recent decades, pension funds in the Nordics and around the globe have grown exponentially, wielding considerable influence in financial markets. As they face increasing climate risk and heightened public scrutiny, the spotlight is on their fiduciary duty to secure sustainable investment returns while acting as responsible stewards of their members' assets.
The program includes:
• Carine Smith Ihenacho, Chief Governance and Compliance Officer at Norges Bank Investment Management
• Gudrun Johnsen, Senior Advisor, Danmarks Nationalbank and affiliated researcher of PeRCent & CCG
• David Webber, Professor of Law at Boston University
• Anne Broeng, Chairwoman and board member
• Carsten Brogaard, Deputy Director General at Finanstilsynet (the Danish Financial Supervisory Authority)
• Laila Mortensen, CEO at Industriens Pension
• Martin Præstegaard, CEO at ATP
Moderator and introductory remarks by
• Lars Rohde, Frmr. Governor, Danmarks Nationalbank
Welcoming and closing remarks respectively by
• Svend E. Hougaard Jensen, Professor of Economics and Director of PeRCent
• Lars Ohnemus, Director of Center for Corporate Governance (CCG)
To view the full program and sign up, visit the Conference Website.
Registration deadline: Thursday, May 25, 12:00.