Henrik Andersen is an Associate Professor at CBS Law where he has worked between 2003-2014 and again from 2018. Between 2014-2018 he worked as a Senior Lecturer at Lancashire Law School, UCLan in the United Kingdom. Henrik Andersen’s research interests revolves around International Economic Law with particular focus on the World trade Organization (WTO) and its dispute settlement system. In addition, he carries out research concerning the trade relations between China and the EU, and recently about China’s investment initiative “One Belt One Road” and antidumping.
- WTO law
- WTO dispute settlement system
- EU-China trade relations including ”One Belt One Road”
- Rule of law in international law with focus on the WTO
CBS Law Representative in the MPP Department Forum
Course coordinator; EU law, BSc in Business Administration and Commercial Law
Course coordinator; Public law, BSc in Business Administration and Commercial Law
Course coordinator, Economic Regulation of Critical Infrastructures, BSc in Business Administration and Commercial Law
- Fundamentals of International Economic Law, (MSc. International Business and Politics)
- Public law, (BSc in Business Administration and Commercial Law)
- Bachelor projects
- Master theses
- “Protection of Non-Trade Values in WTO Appellate Body Jurisprudence: Exceptions, Economic Arguments, and Eluding Questions “, 18 (2) Journal of International Economic Law, 2015, pp. 383-405.
- “China and the WTO Appellate Body’s Rule of Law” 5 Global Journal of Comparative Law, 2016, pp. 146-182.
- “EU Dumping Determinations and WTO Law”, Kluwer Law International; Global Trade Law Series, 2009
- “India – Solar Cells and Mexico – Taxes on Soft Drinks: Multilevel Rule of Law Challenges in the Interpretation of Art. XX (d) of GATT 1994 in WTO Case Law”, 10 Indian Journal of International Economic Law 2018 (forthcoming)
- “The New Maritime Silk Road and WTO Law; Road to Harmony or Conflict?”, book chapter in “Maritime Silk Road: Challenges and Opportunities for Asia and Europe”, Keyuan Zou, Qiang Ye, and Shicun Wu (eds), Routledge, expected 2019
In: Journal of International Economic Law, Vol. 18, No. 2, 2015, p. 383-405
Frederiksberg : Copenhagen Business School [wp] 2014, 6 p. (Tools for Competitiveness, No. 01/2014)
In: Festskrift: Liber Amicarum et Amicorum in Honour of Ruth Nielsen. . ed. /Jens Fejø; Ulla Neergaard; Christina D. Tvarnø; Grith Skovgaard Ølykke. København : Djøf Forlag 2013, p. 31-59
In: Liberalising Trade in the EU and the WTO: A Legal Comparison. . ed. /Sanford E. Gaines; Birgitte Egelund Olsen; Karsten Ensig Sørensen. Cambridge : Cambridge University Press 2012, p. 467-489
Paper presented at The 41th EMAC Annual Conference 2012, 2012
In: Public-Private Partnerships: An International Analysis - From a Legal and Economic Perspective. . ed. /Christina Tvarnø. : Asialink. EuropeAid 2010, p. 46-124
: Kluwer Law International 2009, 508 p.
In: NIR : Nordiskt immateriellt rättsskydd, Vol. 77, No. 3, 2008, p. 261-281
In: Julebog 2005. ed. /Steen Treumer. 2005, p. 119-143
In: Market, No. 27, 2008, p. 42-46